Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

still got dealt with your broke ass amp that was shipped wrapped with a plastic bag for support in a cardboard box
Haha!

That douchebag, RollingGTO lists you and TIEclipse MOJO as a reference in spite of all the crap he pulled!

Unbelievable.

still got dealt with your broke ass amp that was shipped wrapped with a plastic bag for support in a cardboard box
dude you cant keep bringing this up. if you received it broken and it never worked, then why did you not pm me about it when you received it?! you only started to complain that it didnt work ONCE this thread was created.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

as a matter of fact, Prowler. Everyone has received their cash. k thx.
Well, good! I'm happy (for them) that you decided to finally get off your lazy backside and make things right! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

You're still an abhorant trading partner as evidenced all too many times in the past. (Hence your necessity to continually change usernames as people get the idea that whatever one you're on currently is the same person who started here as TheNoodPoopler)

I am still of the firm belief that your trading abilities should be permanently removed as far as this forum is concerned. It is directly because of people who hold the same incredibly low value set as you that honest traders have such a hard time offing their unused gear in a setting such as this.

/life.

/story.

dude you cant keep bringing this up. if you received it broken and it never worked, then why did you not pm me about it when you received it?! you only started to complain that it didnt work ONCE this thread was created.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
actually i made an entire thread about it , that got up to what 5/6+ pages before i requested it be deleted cus i was pretty mad and said some bad things... im sure many people remember it ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mrogowski

5,000+ posts
Beware the eyes of Johnny
mrogowski
Winnipeg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies