Avoid Scott Groenwold!!

Yeah, he has disregarded my PM asking him about the other user name also... At least I got a blown sub out of this deal, better than getting nothing.
Would you rather have had a picture of a working sub? I hear that receiving a picture of the item that you think that you are purchasing can be nearly as satisfying as rceieving the actual product.

RollinGTO, you have my PayPal, I'm holding my breath on being reimbursed.

Would you rather have had a picture of a working sub? I hear that receiving a picture of the item that you think that you are purchasing can be nearly as satisfying as rceieving the actual product.
I think I'll take the sub over a picture //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hitbybrick.gif.68a672fae224041f00769a97c2c1bf2d.gif

As for the reference, the man got his money back; which he shouldn't have...

I can help you guys out, but I need to talk to a moderator to comfirm I can post this info, or possibly they can post a sticky in the for sale forum on the information I have. I have been through deals that have gone bad on numerous occasions, I know how much it ***** and I found I way to recieve my product or my money back quickly. Someone who knows a mod or is a mod have them PM me so I can send them the info I have so they can confirm it all and make sure it can be posted on the site.

I can help you guys out, but I need to talk to a moderator to comfirm I can post this info, or possibly they can post a sticky in the for sale forum on the information I have. I have been through deals that have gone bad on numerous occasions, I know how much it ***** and I found I way to recieve my product or my money back quickly. Someone who knows a mod or is a mod have them PM me so I can send them the info I have so they can confirm it all and make sure it can be posted on the site.
things are being worked out with everyone buddy.

mrogowski please check your paypal and verify payment to you. not trying to be the bad guy here people. just bad transaction on my terms. sorry again.
Sadly it seems that pretty much every transaction that you are a part of via this forum (as well as many others) has a strange tendency to end up being a bad deal for whoever it is silly enough to be on the other end of the deal from you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Im trying to understand something here, if this guy got BANNED once, and its been proven that he has another name now, why hasnt he been banned with his IP addy!!! I mean there are people on here that take the buying and selling very seriously!! Some of us were raised the right way!! If this is what this guy is about, then he is a serious threat to the forum!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pullover.gif.ac2de04a20ebe8c72a715e86e00c8c0d.gif :pullover: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pullover.gif.ac2de04a20ebe8c72a715e86e00c8c0d.gif
This "RollingGTO" username is by far not the first time he's re-registered after getting another username banned for less than ethical trading practices.

He is the textbook definition of why it's difficult for honest folks to do any dealings in a setting such as this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Oh, I don't think that he would have been banned and then registered under a different name. But just to be safe, let's ask him. rollingto did that happen?
See above.

At first he was "The NoodPoopler" then he was something about a Blazer and then who knows what other names might have been used before this latest incarnation?!?

im very easy to negotiate with. Mike i got the email back from Fi, just need you to send me your shipping address so we can get this done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif so shoot me a pm! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Easy to negotiate with?

How about when you continually told a buyer that their stuff had shipped (over a period of SEVERAL MONTHS) and then once it did finally ship the label showed you had been lying through your teeth all along????????

things are being worked out with everyone buddy.
Hopefully this is true but considering the source I have grave misgivings over the validity of the above statement //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mrogowski

5,000+ posts
Beware the eyes of Johnny
mrogowski
Winnipeg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies