Aux-to-tape gives WAY better sound quality than Blitzsafe??

Thanks for all your replies guys!

loudenuff definitely gave me the best input on how to deal with my current system.

I have also learned not to listen to people working at Walmart, and that aftermarket HU can be better than stock.

Toi bad I already spent lot of money on tweaking my stock unit, when I could have spent the money on a new HU, like I actually was planning to to. Well well..

I also have to mention that I'm a bit worried about losing the ability to control the volume on my steering wheel, after getting an aftermarket HU. Any input on that?

Again, thanks a lot!

Get you a decent HU that has the ability to accept your steering wheel connection. It just requires an adapter.

Hell, we even have kits that installs steering wheel buttons onto a steering wheel without cutting into the wheel at all.

Car audio has evolved greatly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.