AUTOTEK MM1400.1D or LANZAR OPTI 1400D

call me a retard look who is running pryamid and lanzar,im sure more people than me will agree that those pieces are not real good stuff.
I'm really not very motivated to defend my equipment. Your comments about it just shows how poorly informed you are about brands you think you know, but since your opinion is so easy to discredit...why not??

Unlike you I'm not interested in impressing the retards at the assisted living development with what brand equipment I'm running.

Quality, sound, and affordability is all that matters to me.

My amps happen to be on the same playing field as the best stuff out there.

If you want to argue that call Mr. Mantz. He's always willing to talk about his designs and I'm quite sure he can set you straight.

My subs were supplied to Pyramid by Eminence. They're no DD's, but they're solid SQ subs and have served me well for several years now.

As competitive as the DB Drag street classes are today, we sometimes spend hundreds of dollars to get a tenth. So yes, to me, that is killer.
Completely understood, and very much in support of my point.

To we commoners that actually listen to MUSIC, that 2 or 3 or 8 tenths really doesn't (or at least shouldn't) mean a **** thing if it comes at a THD 2x the industry standard.

PW1295US.jpg

zomg

SUPER PRO!!!11!1!one!1!!!!!!!11!1!

My amps happen to be on the same playing field as the best stuff out there.If you want to argue that call Mr. Mantz. He's always willing to talk about his designs and I'm quite sure he can set you straight.
I'm assuming you have the old school Lanzar's then??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.