AUTOTEK MM1400.1D or LANZAR OPTI 1400D

Has nothing to do with that. I'm talking about over all quality which ALL Lanzar lines now lack.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif the OP is asking about the OPTI line, not Lanzar's lower lines...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif the OP is asking about the OPTI line, not Lanzar's lower lines...
You obviously have no idea what is going on so I won't even bother with it anymore.

You obviously have no idea what is going on so I won't even bother with it anymore.
the OP asked about the OPTI line, and you're talking about the overall line up of lazar including their cheapest lineup, so i don't know who's going off topic and obviously have no idea what is going on...

the OP asked about the OPTI line, and you're talking about the overall line up of lazar including their cheapest lineup, so i don't know who's going off topic and obviously have no idea what is going on...
He asked about the Lanzar Opti and the AUTOTEK amp. I was comparing the 2 mfgs as a whole. Lanzar is garbage (all of their lines) and Autotek is not. I hope that clarifies things. Lanzar was decent once upon a time but NOT anymore.

I bought the autotek and im very pleased with it on my mojo 15 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Go for the Autotek. I have had mine for some 5yrs never had a single problem. The old Lanzar OPTI stuff was awsome, if its old school. Have not seen anyone running Lanzar in awhile around here.

Genxx

IMO Lanzar is in the same category as Sony (ONCE UPON A TIME THEY HAD GOOD STUFF) with their build and quality. I swear, we as consumers of car audio want to spend $200 on a 1000w amp, so the manufacturers are forced to lower their quality and build integrity to meet our demands. ALL OF LANZAR PRODUCTS ARE GARBAGE (The OPTI line is questionable). I would take AUTOTEK over Lanzar many times a day. For instance, try RE-SELLING a Lanzar amp.........I know, most people will laugh at your post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.