Audioque wall help

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Me and a buddy are building a wall in his grand am. We built it and it ended up being 17cubes before any displacement. How could we make this work for a single 18" HDC3?!?!? We could just board off half of it, but is there a better way to use the space?

you walled off the whole back of the car for 1 18? do you own a tape measure.......i would get more speakers...4 15's should fit nicely

that's before port and sub so just port it for 12cubes(should be big) then just 45 the remainder down to 12 ft^3 boom you got wall

or just do a 6th order lol

that's before port and sub so just port it for 12cubes(should be big) then just 45 the remainder down to 12 ft^3 boom you got wallor just do a 6th order lol
Thats what i was thinking(6th order. But idk how it would do with a HDC. And i told him to do 2 18's but he doesnt wanna cuz of tight money.

I second 6th order motion
I have no idea how to design a 6th order. And idk if the AQ will like them?!?! Someone did it i thought and wasnt impressed. MAybe 4th order? Thats what dd recommended for there subs and they are prettty similar

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.