Audioque wall help

To be honest Jake's grand am screwed with me the most. I'm thinking it was cause he couldn't roll down the passenger window but that car was major ear fu*kage
that probably helped as his did move a LOT of air. Martin's raped my left ear the worst though. And I'm used to mine, so it's not loud to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

4th order? or just really large 45s i guess really shoulda tried to measure it first.
Well he figured he was gonna throw more in it later so we built it as big as possible. But yea i guess DD recommends a 4th order so im guessing the AQ's would liek that more too since they are pretty similar.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.