Audioque vs. Digital Designs

cleansoundzz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Buena Park
Hello All,

What are the main differences between the Audioque amps and Digital Designs amps? They seem to be both very well built. Do they use the same quality of parts in the amps? I am only asking because I see that Audioque has a sale on their Audioque 2200D which looks very appealing to me? What would be the comparisons between the 2200D and M2C?

Audioque is good but, not as good as DD. DD has their amps rated at 12-12.7 volts and they do a lot over rated power. AQ will do rated and a little extra but, nothing special. DD uses superior parts and is the better choice if you have the dough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aq is good product DD is better. Would it benefit you to spend the extra money on DD probably not. Unless you need the amp to be mint for a show car id suggest taking a peek at what the classifieds have that may work for you.

AQ amp's will run using a little less strain on the alternator and its slightly cleaner less clipping at high'ish setting of gain. ^_^ ching chong knows how to build a robot that makes ****** amps, that's for sure

I thought the aluminium hdc3s and the hdc4s were assembled here?
Nope, all China. Only time they are assembled here is when they are out of stock.

There amps are made in china? I didnt no that?
Both AQ and DD amps are made in Korea at the same place.

AQ amp's will run using a little less strain on the alternator and its slightly cleaner less clipping at high'ish setting of gain. ^_^ ching chong knows how to build a robot that makes ****** amps, that's for sure
Both AQ and DD amps are almost identical so no, that is not true.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.