SOLD Audioque HD315 Great Price!!!!

chaunb3400
10+ year member

I ship faster than you!
I got this sub in a trade and have no use for it, It is in great physical shape DVC2ohm honestly i think these are better then the new HDC...I remember reading somewhere that these are the same as the DD9515 but without the cooling..Only looking to get $220 obo shipped and insured and shipped DHL next day air so you get this beast the day after you pay:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek:

I cant find specs but I have seen people throw 2000-3000rms daily to these things...

pics up in a min

yep, i wire every sub up and play it for like 2 songs just to make sure..Also i can post pics of the dmm reading as well if you would like

how do these compare to fi bl 15? Honestly. I blew one of my bls but can't find another unless i get it brand new. Will two hd3s be louder than 2 bls on a collossus in 6.5^3 @ 30hz?

will it sound as good as a bl or btl? I see it can handle some power, but how will it sound?
Honestly it sounds about average nothing special about its sq, but then again sq is subjective to what you have heard...and againts my Bl's its much louder on the same amount of power...but sq is about a 7.5/10 with this one, with a BL being an 8.

But again these subs are meant to be loud..Its the same as a DD9515 with out the cooling option...if that gives you an idea

Average? Ive heard orion h2s, audiobahn ultra excursion series, l7s, and my bls, all are 15s. will they sound better than the h2s and the l7s? I can prob raise the frequency of the box to maybe 32hz..

well h2's sound like sh!t, never heard a good sounding audiobling, L7's (lol) so if the Bl is the best sounding sub you have heard then the HD315 would be right on par with it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.