Audiopipe APSM-1500

I'd like to take a look at it sometime if you have any free time and want to bullshit around. What kind of box are your MTX's in? I'm currently running an 8000 15 in 3 cubes at 31hz, its barely getting tickled on 534rms before box rise though but it crushes the lows.

I'd like to take a look at it sometime if you have any free time and want to bullshit around. What kind of box are your MTX's in? I'm currently running an 8000 15 in 3 cubes at 31hz, its barely getting tickled on 534rms before box rise though but it crushes the lows.
Honestly I dont know. its not a prefab but im guesing like 4 cubes tuned somewhere around 33hz? it was made for alpine type r's lately my system has been taking a ****. like litterally. I have broken pretty much everything I first owned... my dash kit for christ sake snaped on me.. my head unit is now just chillen in there. a new one is on the way. Im actually running 2 mtx thunder 8000s 12s 8ohm wired down to 4. a friend let me have them for installing his system Im using them temporarly while I save up. Another friend let me borrow his 4ohm 8000s to test the amp. Haha if you saw my system as it sits now you would probably laugh but I would love to throw this on your 15 in a good ported box ( im pretty sure ive seen it up for sale on craigslist haha)

audiopipe 2500watt pushing..2 beymas 6s..2 02 audio 6's..and 4 lanzar tweet's...and the audio pipe 1500watt pushing the 12 inch alphasoik 800 series..nothing distorts nor gets hot along with an clarion eq and crossover

audiopipe 2500watt pushing..2 beymas 6s..2 02 audio 6's..and 4 lanzar tweet's...and the audio pipe 1500watt pushing the 12 inch alphasoik 800 series..nothing distorts nor gets hot along with an clarion eq and crossover
So, you're saying you have a 2500 watt mono amp pushing your mids?

just kind of an update here after a few weeks with it im still happy. i got the chance to run it at 2 ohms and had 1200 watts. thats above rated

just kind of an update here after a few weeks with it im still happy. i got the chance to run it at 2 ohms and had 1200 watts. thats above rated
Do you have an o scope? How high will it go w/o clipping? I set my apsm1500 at 44 volts, with the sub(Audiopipe TXX-BE15) hooked up. So it's set to do rated only. I saw that the voltage would go a lot higher, but my sub is 1000 rms anyway. Just curious. Thanks for the update, I've had mine for 6 weeks, and I love it.

Do you have an o scope? How high will it go w/o clipping? I set my apsm1500 at 44 volts, with the sub(Audiopipe TXX-BE15) hooked up. So it's set to do rated only. I saw that the voltage would go a lot higher, but my sub is 1000 rms anyway. Just curious. Thanks for the update, I've had mine for 6 weeks, and I love it.
Dont have an 0-scope that 1200 watts I saw could of been dirty power what Ohm load is the amp at?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

itsblown

10+ year member
why is there smoke?
itsblown
Toledo OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies