Audiopipe Ap1800 Vs. Old School Kicker 600.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigmann6374
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Moon, PA
Recently did an install for a buddy that consisted of an Addictive audio 15 Version 3 in a 3.5 cube box with a 6 inch aero port. It was on a AP1800 before this guy put his old school kicker 600.2 on it. When it was on the AP the sub flexed and sounded great but when we put it on the kicker amp the sub went crazy with the gain at less than 50%. Is it me or are the power ratings on new amps like this **** now a days? 1800 rms is far from true, maybe more like 600 rms, and all I have to say is audiopipe amps are really cheap and do not own up to their ratings. Oh and the kicker only had 6 gauge inputs. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.