Audiopipe 3000d or US Amps Merlin MD-3D???

You do if you know pies are square......

120 is the MAX, so continuous is likely to be in the 100 range and that is total draw after heat dissipation and total efficiency are taken into account. It's really quite sad to think it only pulls 100 amps continuous max and claims to be doing 3kw RMS. At least it looks nice inside Modified Audiopipe 30001d
I'm confused. Are you saying the Audiopipe has 120 amps of fusing or the Merlin. I know the merlin has 120 amps of fusing but the Audiopipe?

i sell both the audiopipe will walk all over the the us amps.

like comparing apples to oranges.

that us amps 3k should be compared to the ap 15001...

both made in china...

I'm confused. Are you saying the Audiopipe has 120 amps of fusing or the Merlin. I know the merlin has 120 amps of fusing but the Audiopipe?
They were saying it also has 120 amps of internal fusing. I haven't found any proof, but really don't care!

Hello everyone, I can't contain myself to give my opinion about this post, I'm from the country of Panama, located in central America, and I am Authorized dealer of US Amps and RE Audio, my place is called Eminent Car Audio, you can check it on the reaudio's page... Well, I used a lot of amplifiers, audiopipe, hifonics, kenwood, pioneer, rockford, kicker... a lot! but let me tell you all something, By the comparation of this 2 brand(Audiopipe & the merlin) i can tell that Merlin is superior in every aspects, and the experiences that i had with audiopipe is **** compared with other brands, i don't know your experiences... I'm new on this forum... just my little opinion...

Well I just bought an Audiopipe 30001D so don't rain on my parade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

But comparing US Amps to Audiopipe is like comparing decent restaurant food to a buffet, you'll get full either way but you can say you ate an Atlantic grouper fish instead of plates of crab ragoons and sweet n sour chicken. But ragoons are also pretty good.

He can't rain on your parade. I don't care what he sells. Audiopipe proved itself in competition under extreme conditions. I'm not saying it's the best amp. If it was crap how come they didn't blow up in competition? It also destroyed some so called better brands on the meter. I'm giving you facts while others are just hating on Audiopipe. The Merlin might be better, but not one of those guys gave a solid reason why. All they gave was opinions, and called Audiopipe crap. You need a non biased person to test both in a real world comparison. Get 2 ap30001d's vs 2 Merlins on 2 Hdc3's and termlab them. Then see how well your apples and oranges theory holds up? I know this test will never happen, I'm just sick of people always assuming. After a demo all I hear is, I didn't know Audiopipe was that good or I can't believe it only cost $320.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.