Audiopipe 3000d or US Amps Merlin MD-3D???

Nice way to over generalize. It makes you sound right. Personally I don't care. There's more to an amp then just burping it at word finals. But you obviously don't see that. I'm not wasting my time arguing with someone that has no knowledge about amps. Have fun running that turd. Oh and by the way, Kickers do ****. They're built like crap.
They ran Street Beat too. That's more that burping.

Lol refurb ftl theres your answer on witch is better Audiopipe pwns us amps lol dont believe these audiopipe haters.I would get a mb quart dsc2000> US amps md3d
Once again, someone else that knows nothing about amps is talking. A Refurb is practically a brand new amp. Refurbs are the best deals as far as amplifiers go. Amps don't wear out, they either work or they don't.

this is correct, a refurbished amp is put through exstensive tests and is basically brand new except for a couple scratches sometimes, they are the best deals you can find, many carry the same warranty as a new amp

Once again, someone else that knows nothing about amps is talking. A Refurb is practically a brand new amp. Refurbs are the best deals as far as amplifiers go. Amps don't wear out, they either work or they don't.

Possibly, alot of things in this world would fall under that statement. But it seems to be a giant leap forward. Time will tell and everyone will draw their own conclusions.
yes i love my vlx-400 amazing amp

I would too! Im hoping its going to be just like that, now digital and even better.
Like I said, time will tell.

What part of it is Digital?

Amplifier Basics

^^^ Class D amps are called digital, but really there is just a conversion from the analog input signal to a square wave with a varied pulse width and then an LC circuit to convert the output of the mosfets back to an analog signal for your speakers, and to top that off, the feedback circuit is even analog so calling an amp built like this digital is FAIL. Only true digital amps are completely digital with digital feedback and would not be high powered because of the current needed to switch at true digital the output devices would not be powerful enough to deliver much power, i.e. only current true digital amps on the market would be very low power, like under 100 watts most likely.... Amplifier marketing is all about HYPE. Best thing to do is ask around what people like and actually LISTEN to them. experience speaks for itself...

Lol refurb ftl theres your answer on witch is better Audiopipe pwns us amps lol dont believe these audiopipe haters.I would get a mb quart dsc2000> US amps md3d
It's obvious that this poster knows what the fuck he's talking about.

/sarcasm

Just wait till you see the new VLX digital line. Jaw droppers.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I've been waiting for them for quite some time, but US Amps likes to lie about their release date...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Lmao at your stupidity. Go with the cheap boner amp over a well built amp? You would prolly say get a dsc2000.1 over a 20.1 newb. Audiopipe amps are built like crap. They put out dirty power. Your riding the forum boners. Look at the 2 amps you suggested. Both of which are huge boners.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Lmao at your stupidity. Go with the cheap boner amp over a well built amp? You would prolly say get a dsc2000.1 over a 20.1 newb. Audiopipe amps are built like crap. They put out dirty power. Your riding the forum boners. Look at the 2 amps you suggested. Both of which are huge boners.
I have zero experience with Audiopipe, so I can't comment on them. I do have a little experience with the Discus amps, though. They aren't bad and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for something cheap that works pretty well. But no way would I recommend them over US Amps' MD series...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.