Audiobahn Monster subs

well who ever is putting together the ohio thing, make sure you put OHIO in the name of the thread... instead of "about this thing..." or whatever. cause i think we will get a better response if people actually see ohio...

yea bassman looks like he knows what hes doin...hey bassman .. gotta question..what subs would cmpare to my L7.s spl wise..

i always (and i do mean always) have gotten better results using memphis. on the meter... regardless of box design vs. L7's.

check out the link.....they have a huge sub that looks like it would make my car fall apart if i get two of them...and run my 2000 watt amp and give each of them 1000 watts at two ohms....or even better get the same exact amp and run 2000 watts each...OMG
[link]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48613&item=5739433155&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[link]

[link]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7942394672&category=38647&sspagename=WDVW[link]

i think the only subs that can really compaer to these are the rockford power stage 2 subs...and the Re XXX's

GODANM THAT WAS THE BIGGEST CHEAP SHOT IVE EVER SEEN.

WHICH ONE ARE YOU???? ON THE VIDEO THAT IS

i always (and i do mean always) have gotten better results using memphis. on the meter... regardless of box design vs. L7's.

what model of memphis are u talking about..a link would help out alot...thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/coolflash.gif.4f9740e1268764cfe452b9259e375e3b.gif

Man, audiobahn gets hated on hard core here, you guys must a never tried their new DUB series. Its the SHIZ-NITE!!!!!

I used to jock audiobahn when I was a nooB (I even used their speakers!), there is definitely better for the price out there, but I dont think theyre as bad as ppl make them out to be. If u treat them right and make them a good box, they can sound decent. The amps are a different story, I cant justify their pricetag no matter how hard I try. Decent amp + Lots of chrome + rediculous price = Audiobahn Amp. (oh and I forgot to add flames).

PS. their caps are sick though

Man, audiobahn gets hated on hard core here, you guys must a never tried their new DUB series. Its the SHIZ-NITE!!!!!
I used to jock audiobahn when I was a nooB (I even used their speakers!), there is definitely better for the price out there, but I dont think theyre as bad as ppl make them out to be. If u treat them right and make them a good box, they can sound decent. The amps are a different story, I cant justify their pricetag no matter how hard I try. Decent amp + Lots of chrome + rediculous price = Audiobahn Amp. (oh and I forgot to add flames).

PS. their caps are sick though
The dub series are nothing more than a AW--00 series audiobahn subs with a different cone and extra backplate on them that looks like a rim and has dub written on it. You can see it really easily when you take them apart. And by the way the AW--00 series **** hardcore... they are my cut off line. Anything at or below that series i wouldn't reccommend. As for the prices of the amps you just have to know where to get them from... i havent paid more than 350 for any audiobahn amp i usually get the A/B's for around 180 to 220 and the HCT's and DT's for around 280 to 350. Find a distributor of a region and become friends with them ... they will help you out. I know alot of people hate audiobahn.. i personally hate their marketing department because the only subs that they market heavily are the cheap POS that target new comers to car audio. And personally the ONLY subs that i buy for my personal use are the Immortals and the AW--05 series... other than that i am N.I.

how are the immortals,,,,how would they sound witha a1500hct? or u think i could jts get another a1500hct amp and have an amp to both?i was really interested in these

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.