Audiobahn Monster subs

Bahn is all flash and no competition.
Id have to dissagree with that.. they are basically for compeition.. made for spl.. but they lack in sq.... when i went and competed in lodi, i think over like 20 cars were running bahns.. and one guy with a accord with two bahn 18's was hitting way high in the numbers and he was in the 0-300 class... and i was running two a-bahns that i bought off ebay for 96 bux brand new for both.. and i was running a sony amp that was pushing out like prob 600 watts maxx to the subs... and it was hittin harder than ****.. and another thing everybody is sayin that they are all "flash" "all bling" well what if they didnt have chrome on it, then no one would have **** to say about audiobahn drivers... most of the hatin on the company is all a fad, a domino effect you could say... one person says they are all bling no sing... then the next will think its true becuz they are loaded with chrome... then he goes on gives advice.. keeps going keeps going... then creates a domino effect.. just like rickt and his beef with earthquake... every body thought they were this big great company who meant alot... then they stiffed him with his amps.. now hella people are turning their backs on the company becuz of what they did.. now that right there is a domino effect.. the company is still the same, it has never changed.. but becuz someone high up in the bass chain has gave his opionion towards them, people are changing their minds.. their products have never changed or anything... all im sayin is that if audiobahn didnt make their drivers with chrome but with regular black plated steel and kept it plain and simple... then people would look at them... give them a try thinking they are different and then like them more than before becuz they have really felt what an audiobahn has produced...

p.s. i actually do hate audiobahn too ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and i was running a sony amp that was pushing out like prob 600 watts maxx to the subs... and it was hittin harder than ****..

I'd have to say you really do know what you are talking about. Everyone take advice from this guy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/silly.gif.3549b64aaa5b6729eb8e865319a3234f.gif

Yall know i have to get on here and yall know what im gonna say so im prolly not gonna say it which makes this a worthless post... Oh well. By the way that is the AW12X ... The X means that that is a pre 2001 model.. you would be buying a 3 year old or older model.

sony amps and audiohahn subs...? lol what am i missing here

then again equally as sick as the first sub setup i ever had, 2 alum10q's and a lanzar 800x2 rms amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

...and yea audiobahns are peices of sh*t...but kinda pretty peices of sh*t

audiobahn is JUNK.

i hate it... i will never like it... and this isnt because of some domino affect either. i've tried and tested, and i dont like it from personal experience. if you dont like that, **** off.

audiobahn makes some of the best chromed paper weights ever lol ..ok jk there are just alot of subs you could get that would own that particular sub for the same $ or a little more and you would have a warranty. incriminator, adire, re ,mtx ,oz................................................................................................... and if it doesnt out bang the bahn i guarantee it will sound better. every bahn set up i have seen / heard couldnt get loud and sound good which says alot about their r and d.if you like the looks so be it but as for me i would rather have really good plain looking shat

audiobahn is JUNK.

i hate it... i will never like it... and this isnt because of some domino affect either. i've tried and tested, and i dont like it from personal experience. if you dont like that, **** off.

i would like to add on to this... i REALLY hate audiobahn.

FWIW, I don't only dislike Audiobahn for their poor products and poor product performance, but also for their poor business ethics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif this was interesting....i like my 12's though...u guys think that new 2005 L7 (the one with the red logo) would probley be in my best interest of getting instead of the bahns...i could get the bahns of ebay for like 279 a piece.. im sure i could find the l7s cheaper than that

Don't get those for 279 Like i said those are the pre 2002 versions. And personally ive never paid above 200 for ANY of my Abahns for personal or business installs. Well exept for the Pro compressions those were 300. Maybe im the only person in the world who has had good experiences with audiobahns.

Yeah if you get two sh*itty 12's in a prefab bandpass box off ebay, you will hate Audiobahn, but if you get an AW1208T or Immortal series, they do pretty **** good in a ported box for the $150-$200 you can get them for on ebay

I dunno......all I keep thinkin' about is how much bullshit you're sig is......that dude was totally sucker punched and wouldn't have been knocked out if the pussy was man enough to stand face to face with him instead of runnin' up from behind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.