Audio Technix CCA 0GA Power Wire Pre-order

Blue seems to be more popular than Red now days... I just can't stand the colour of red for wire for some odd reason...

Green.. yeah I like green also as a ground... so if ya'll ever do green let me know... Also Which blue you going with? the clear blue.. light blue or dark blue?

Blue seems to be more popular than Red now days... I just can't stand the colour of red for wire for some odd reason... Green.. yeah I like green also as a ground... so if ya'll ever do green let me know... Also Which blue you going with? the clear blue.. light blue or dark blue?
Not 100% sure yet.

I didn't read back but is blue going to be an option with this? If so I'd like blue and black instead of red...
Blue will not be here for 3-4 months.

Payment just sent for this.... trans id # 6CF34952MF452443C
If you are Frank then yes I received your payment, however I am not showing anything under that trans id#.

If you are Frank then yes I received your payment, however I am not showing anything under that trans id#.
Yes im Frank, and maybe i copied the wrong trans #, but yea you got the payment so thats all that matters. Looking forward to receiving the wire and finishes up my wiring.... Sadly my AC in my car died in this heatwave so its in the shop right now lol.

Yes im Frank, and maybe i copied the wrong trans #, but yea you got the payment so thats all that matters. Looking forward to receiving the wire and finishes up my wiring.... Sadly my AC in my car died in this heatwave so its in the shop right now lol.
Thanks for you order! Sorry to hear about your A/C.

Ok I'll just go with red and black then thanks
No problem. Thanks for the order!

Thanks for you order! Sorry to hear about your A/C.

!
Yea ***** i am without my vehicle for an indefinite time frame. They (Chrysler Dealer) said they dont have the tools to work on it so its being shipped out to the owners Ford Dealer 2hrs away. They said they think its electrical and gave me a loaner car until mines fixed. Its a 2012 Jeep Compass that is utter trash let me tell you. So no worry on the 12th being estimated ship date as i have this Jeep till the 13th or so lol.

Was just told that the shipment was slightly delayed and will not reach the port of Houston until the 17th now. Sorry for the delay guys. Will make sure to include a lanyard, koozie, and decals in all the pre-order shipments.

you're in Tx. so you can toss in a bag of that special blend oregano thats famous in those areas //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date