Audio Technix CCA 0GA Power Wire Pre-order

I think a total of 50' would be more than sufficient but i dont want to end up with not enough. I need 2 strands from the hood to the trunk, Big 3 job and just some spare for in the trunk.

if you could get it to me quicker id be all over 15 feet of black
If it was possible to ship the wire sooner than I would.

Any plans for different colours? Like Blue or Green or something along those lines.. the whole red/black is eh
Plan on adding blue and clear (white) to the line up in the future.

How about like a shock green instead of the clear/white lol... Blue i'd get for sure.. a shock/bright green i'd get also for ground... had some of that in welding cable and looked good with the Dark Blue Welding cable i had also... could do like 3-4 diff. colours get like 10 rolls of each colors to see which ones hit off best on the next big order man...

when you get the blue ofc in let me know, ive toyed with the idea of replacing all of my knu flex with AT but everything i have now is blue and it goes with the scheme of the car so well that red would look odd. and with 4 runs under the car and another one through thats a good bit of wire.

[quote name='rdlyn13000']Do we get some kind of payment confirmation?[/QUOTE]

If PayPal says they payment when through, then it was received. Within a few days of the 12th you should receive an email with a tracking number. If you would like for me to verify that payment was received please send me an email at Coleman[USER=556359]@audiotech[/USER]nix.com with your PP email and I will check.

[quote name='st0n3r']Can you send me your paypal info here or via PM. I assume include my username / color choice with payment?[/QUOTE]

Sales[USER=556359]@audiotech[/USER]nix.com please include what it is for in the description.

[quote name='cyn']How about like a shock green instead of the clear/white lol... Blue i'd get for sure.. a shock/bright green i'd get also for ground... had some of that in welding cable and looked good with the Dark Blue Welding cable i had also... could do like 3-4 diff. colours get like 10 rolls of each colors to see which ones hit off best on the next big order man...[/QUOTE]

The reason we are doing clear/ white is so that whole line up with having a matching color scheme. The more colors we do the more inventory we have to carry and keep up with. It is possible that we may look into more color's in the future.

[quote name='Phoenix Risen']when you get the blue ofc in let me know, ive toyed with the idea of replacing all of my knu flex with AT but everything i have now is blue and it goes with the scheme of the car so well that red would look odd. and with 4 runs under the car and another one through thats a good bit of wire.[/QUOTE]

Will do! Should be about 3-4 months.

I think a total of 50' would be more than sufficient but i dont want to end up with not enough. I need 2 strands from the hood to the trunk, Big 3 job and just some spare for in the trunk.
That should be plenty. Figure 15' feet to be safe for each run from hood to trunk. So that's 30 feet. 10 feet for a really really big Big 3 to be safe. Gives you 10 more feet left over. 50 feet is more than enough, and you will love every bit of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date