Audio Technix CCA 0GA Power Wire Pre-order

Pre-sale is now over. The shipment is now in Houston. Hoping to have this delivered tonight or tomorrow! Will update everyone as I find out more details. All orders will be shipped as quick as possible once the shipment has been received.
Haha. You better grab some buddies and some beer to help you guys fly through those orders. Sending you a message on Facebook for an order.

Haha. You better grab some buddies and some beer to help you guys fly through those orders. Sending you a message on Facebook for an order.
How else you I do it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This is supposed to be delivered today!!

Still working on orders. Over 1500' has been gone through! All orders should be shipping out tomorrow!

He is part of the shipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif You all are going to love your wire! The new jacket turned out great!!!

549121_442343669120384_504683367_n.jpg

Still working on orders. Over 1500' has been gone through! All orders should be shipping out tomorrow!
He is part of the shipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif You all are going to love your wire! The new jacket turned out great!!!

549121_442343669120384_504683367_n.jpg
now i wait for the other //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif text me when you get it

New jacket???? Different from the run I bought off you a couple months ago?
Yes it is a higher quality and tighter jacket now. You are going to love it bro! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Are they sending out the tracking info tonight? not sure what email they would use, the one connected to the paypal payment, or the 1 here. Id love to have mine by the weekend as i made plans to do the wiring this weekend and my box build next.

Are they sending out the tracking info tonight? not sure what email they would use, the one connected to the paypal payment, or the 1 here. Id love to have mine by the weekend as i made plans to do the wiring this weekend and my box build next.
Most things will be getting shipped tomorrow. And they will send a tracking number to the PayPal email.

I sent your tracking to the webmaster email last night. If you didn't get it just shoot me an email so I can look it up for you. You order will go out today but my guess is some people will get there's on Friday but most will get there's next week.

Most things will be getting shipped tomorrow. And they will send a tracking number to the PayPal email.
Hoping to get all orders out today but we will see about that.. Lol

Over 2000' of 0ga CCA has been packed up and we are only about half way through the orders!

i got my email last night with the info on it

I just checked and indeed the email came through. Sadly its scheduled for the 24th //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so ill have to scramble up my weekend plans on my wiring job lol.

Hoping to get all orders out today but we will see about that.. Lol

Over 2000' of 0ga CCA has been packed up and we are only about half way through the orders!
Well I meant today. I posted that at like 2am. :p

I just checked and indeed the email came through. Sadly its scheduled for the 24th //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so ill have to scramble up my weekend plans on my wiring job lol.
I got my email too, and it's estimated for the 25th. Give it a couple days for them to get it out of UPS, it'll probably cut down a couple days.

I just ordered a TV the other day and it was originally estimated for the 23rd, now it's cut down to the 20th.

I got my email too, and it's estimated for the 25th. Give it a couple days for them to get it out of UPS, it'll probably cut down a couple days.

I just ordered a TV the other day and it was originally estimated for the 23rd, now it's cut down to the 20th.
I checked my tracking and UPS just now updated it as received as of 9pm so its going to still be the 24th on delivery. oh well guess itll be another weekend on doing the wiring lol.

I checked my tracking and UPS just now updated it as received as of 9pm so its going to still be the 24th on delivery. oh well guess itll be another weekend on doing the wiring lol.
I meant wait till it gets out on the truck. It might not change, but I'd just be surprised if it did take that long. I'm really hoping for mine to be here the 23rd or 24th.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date