2. Specs:

17' power

3' ground

17' 2 channel RCA

17' remote wire

20' speaker wire

Fuse and Holder

Wire loom

Ring terminals and other install accessories.

Email Rick@AudioTechnix.com to order!

3. Description/Condition:

Some packages are crushed but all product inside is undamaged and brand new.

4. Price: :

$39.99 shipped

5. Pictures:

0gaAmpKit1_zpsdba5f511.jpg

0gaAMPkit_zpsf0e5300d.jpg

Yup I paid for it on the 22nd. He shipped it via USPS. I'm not sure when Red paid but he's 1.5hr from me and got his already, lol. Good thing I'm not in dire need for it.

this is true and i ordered the same day. interesting yours is headed to cali.... from cali to florida is another 2-3 business days. lol. well i guess you can wait on this along with your subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the shipping from these people is very slow. I ordered and paid on the 4th, today is the 12th. and still no shipping update. yes it was cheap, but I am starting to wish I had paid a few more dollars somewhere else and gotten faster shipping.

If you haven't received yours yet, contact Rick@AudioTechnix.com. I ordered my 4 GA CCA kit and after a couple days with no tracking I contacted him again. He'll direct you to an associate email and she will ask for a transaction ID. Give them your PayPal transaction ID and it should all get straightened out.

the shipping from these people is very slow. I ordered and paid on the 4th, today is the 12th. and still no shipping update. yes it was cheap, but I am starting to wish I had paid a few more dollars somewhere else and gotten faster shipping.
Not across the board. I got mine in like 2 days and for the price I wouldn't have cared if it took two weeks.

after emailing them and asking wtf is up with my order. they had no clue that I bought a kit from their ebay store on 04-04-2013. she apologized and said it would get shipped out in a few days. terrible customer service in my opinion. how do you not know you sold something.

now I have caught them fibbing to me. not that it is a huge deal, but it is very unprofessional. in my first email to Brittney she replied-

No sir your item had not been shipped due to complications with eBay. I

have been calling eBays technical support hotline and will be doing so

again. I am very sorry for the delay in shipping and any complications

that might have given you. I have been able to find your order through

search and your item is being shipped out as soon as possible.

second email from her-

I am very sorry, I do not have any control over the complications with

eBay, we actually were not able to view your order whatsoever until I

searched it under your last name.

this is a message to me in she sent through ebay-

I have just checked tracking, it looks as if USPS has lost your order. I can ship you out a new package today or issue you a refund. If you would like the item reshipped I can throw you in a free t-shirt if you send me your size. I apologize for this mistake.

So, what was the shipping delay from? ebay error? lost in the mail?

I am not trying to throw them under the bus here, but I am very frustrated that I was lied to. I just bought a new car and I am really itching to get some beats installed in it. and I hate being lied to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.