2. Specs:

17' power

3' ground

17' 2 channel RCA

17' remote wire

20' speaker wire

Fuse and Holder

Wire loom

Ring terminals and other install accessories.

Email Rick@AudioTechnix.com to order!

3. Description/Condition:

Some packages are crushed but all product inside is undamaged and brand new.

4. Price: :

$39.99 shipped

5. Pictures:

0gaAmpKit1_zpsdba5f511.jpg

0gaAMPkit_zpsf0e5300d.jpg

according to my tracking number, my kit is in town. should be delivered today or tomorrow. still not sure if I am going to leave negative feedback or not. after all I bought and paid on 04-04-2013.

according to my tracking number, my kit is in town. should be delivered today or tomorrow. still not sure if I am going to leave negative feedback or not. after all I bought and paid on 04-04-2013.
right at about 2 weeks for a hell of a deal, It would not bother me. But then again im more patient then most

I had problems with my order when I bought from the ebay store also. I paid for it on the 1st, tracking number showed the package NEVER moved, and still hasnt. So they resent it, Dont know what happened but that tracking number didnt work at all.. Then a 3rd time they sent it I finally got it.. Dono what the deal was but I eventually got my stuff.. When I ordered through email the first time I got my package within just a couple days.

received my kit today. I am impressed with what I got for 40 bux, a heck of a deal. even if I had to wait, been itching so bad to get my amp and sub installed in my new car. I was getting frustrated.

I did leave positive feedback for them aswell.

Actually they are selling off the rest of the kits at the same price.. I think its due to them changing the name? But if you email them im pretty sure you can get a kit for 40 bucks now again..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.