Audio system upgrade, mini one 08

Participant count
  • Participant list

BrandonNF

London
I'm currently looking to upgrade my car Audio system because it's currently very bad.

I'm hoping to get:

2x 5.25" component speakers

2x 6x9 speakers

An amplifier

A subwoofer.

I've think the Rockford fosgate punch p1692 6x9s are a good option to go with the Rockford fosgate prime r152-s component speakers but not entirely sure.

However when it comes to the amplifier I've got no idea, I think I should go for a 5 channel amp but would love for some help. Also with the sub I don't want a massive overpowering system but for it to complement it.

My budget is around £400 ish

Could you guys please give me some help on this as im very new to all of this.

I assume this means you have the 6 speaker model and not a 14 speaker model?

Rockfords are a solid choice of speaker, nothing wrong with them at all.

As to amps, well... I wish I could help you a bit more, but I'm across the pond, and don't really have access to Euro amps to make suggestions, as not everything there is available here.

How much room do you have for sub(s) in that Mini? If not a whole lot, and if you stick to Rockfords... there are the P3SD models... available in Dual Voice Coil (DVC) in either 2 Ohm or 4 Ohm models... 8", 10", and 12". They won't cause your heart to sync with the beat, but they should fill out the bottom end quite nicely.

Mobile Subwoofers | Rockford Fosgate ®

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.