Audio System for a 350z!

Hmm 350zSPL, not something I wanted to hear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Ill probably see what it sounds like without them and if it isnt good enough for me I might invest in some kicks

Take it from another 350z owner that there really isn't that much space back there. I how ever didn't care about space and wanted two twelves when i first started and ended up with this, the other side of the bar was an amp rack. If space was my concern I'd defiantly go with see two ten setup, but, i would go with tc customs not zen. One they just look sick and two they provide a lot more air space. zen has a total of .75 cubes, really not a lot and kinda small for the re's. The tc has almost 2.0 cubes.

As for components I always recommend CDT's, I just love the way they sound, plus their upstage kit is great in the Z //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif you planning on replacing the rears or leaving them out all together?

Its 6.5 all the way around, I found putting coax in the back were kinda a waste. the tweets get lost pointing at the back of your head and all. I'm just using mid-bass's, sealed up the the area behind the speaker. and you'll prob be needing a spacer for the front, otherwise the mids hit on the glass. i think anything bigger than 2in depth needs one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.