audio pipe ap-30001D

i have one that may be up for sale in a few days if i get the 5 channel i am bidding on, either way i will be selling this week. its the new black version and has 2 years on remainder of 3 year warranty. looking for somewhere $290 shipped with warranty or $275 without

I love the ap amps. the amps are their money makers, but the speakers fail hard. I get good clean sound in my amp. it plays what it says it will do and doesn't get hot, infact I only drop .4 volts at full tilt with my amp. I have 2 115AH batts in back and 1 starting battery up front, I also have a 30 farad cap as well. I will be trying the amp with out the cap to see what it does off the batteries here in the next few days just to make sure that what voltage I see isn't just because of the fact I have 3 batts and 30 farads of cap. the batteries don't discharge crazy amounts of power quickly so... they are dual purpose batteries. 1000 CCA and I would assume its 1000 amps at about a 3 to 5 second burst. so... if i run 2 thats 2000 amps. not the biggest amp discharge. but for 97 bucks a battery locally, its hard to beat. and if it takes 2 of those batteries and a 30 farad cap to get that little of voltage drop, for under 300 bucks, its very hard to beat. the kinetik stuff is more costly than that lol.

did some research, realized with my limitations to the amount of electrical I can put into my echo, that this amp just wont really make sense. Ive decided to spend a little more money and grab the MMATS M2000.2 I think it will work better with the electrical I have....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.