audio pipe ap-30001D

Deeper_shades
10+ year member

of underground
EH?
Sorry guys, this is the second thread I have going, I'm tryin to get the best amp for my $$

I need a amp that can give me at least 2500wrms at 2 ohms, I've had this suggested to me.

This will be for a daily, on a stock alt and shuriken bt100

I can get it at a good price an local in Canada, wich saves me a huge bill for duty and taxes....

What do you guys think about this amp?

You're going to get lots of mixed opinions - people will say it's shit, others will say it's great. If you can get it with a warranty of some sort, go for it. Even w/o the warranty, it's worth a shot. Just make sure your electrical can back it up.

Ive got 2 sitting in my room, their just 2 AP1500s bridged, and the AP1500s are great amps. The inside looks real solid even with the new casing and such. Theyre long ass amps though, i wanna say 37".

if you want 3000 watts under $350 dollars than audiopipe is a fine option

if you budget is bigger than you can buy better

i happen to like the audiopipe 1500 & 3000 and now they got a 1800 & 3500

ya thats my budget...

so I have 2 x duo2 dc level 4's

would it make more sense to wire them 1 ohm each, or go 2 ohms at 1 channel?

thanks

i had 1 and i regret selling it. although everything i buy is for sale,anyway this is a baby beast of an amp you wont be disappointed nor will u be satisfied. get it u will love it (i had it on 2 kicker l5 15's dual 4's which was my problem and why i sold everything)

i really see it as people calling it dirty power........ if your going for SQ you should not be running 3000rms........ **** will rattle over the great SQ of a spendy amp........ go for it man....... let us know how it runs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.