Audio made in the USA

Yeah, Finding amps, componants, and such made in teh USA, will be tough.

Unless u want something older, which is not a bad thing. If you can find a mint or barely used piece.

rockford used to be built in the usa not sure if they still are

for amps get an old school us amps or mmats

i got a mmats d300hc for sale currently

subs digital designs or mmats are made in the usa

lost cause... almost 90% of high power switching semiconductors are produced in asia. So if you're trying to find an all american amp, you're about 20 years too late.

Your only choice is to find amps that are "Assembled" in USA. No electronic components are made strictly in USA anymore. I bet not even at NASA. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Digital Designs Subs and 6.5LTs are made in the US...on Amps if you want US made you'll have to go oldschool....most likely

Zapco (anything but the i-Series), Arc Audio, Tru Technology are still made in the US.

A few new Planet Audio amps still claim to be made here as well.

I guess that's why they are so expensive then. If they printed "Made in USA" on the products, "handcraft, design, assemble" those doesn't count.

"according to a ruling by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the "Made In USA" logo is to signify that a product is made completely (98%) of components of U.S. origin (this includes raw materials such as petroleum for plastic knobs or silicon for processing chips). "

Zapco (anything but the i-Series), Arc Audio, Tru Technology are still made in the US.
A few new Planet Audio amps still claim to be made here as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.