Audio made in the USA

who cares where its made.....are you more concerned about amp design or the color of skin of the guy that put it together? in the end you are still supporting an american company. even if you get older amps that are 100% made in the usa, the technology is outdated and inefficient.

who cares where its made.....are you more concerned about amp design or the color of skin of the guy that put it together? in the end you are still supporting an american company. even if you get older amps that are 100% made in the usa, the technology is outdated and inefficient.
Some people choose to send their hard earned money to companies that started in America and not overseas. When you buy a Honda, it might have been made in the USA, but in the end the profits go to Japan. Simple economics.

ZED amps are assembled here in the USA. So is the ICON. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

That is actually the Web site. Company is run by Stephen Mantz, one of the major figures in mobile audio. Call him at the phone number on the site to order, or you can buy them through Sound Solutions.
He speaks the truth. I ordered my Deuce direct from Zed. I chuckled when i heard my mom chatted on the phone with Mr. Mantz while i was out. I paid with a check and it was still crazy fast from ordering to recieving the amp. Still havn't hook it up yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Yep the site doesn't look like much...

but service is top notch...sending zed audio an e-mail or even calling them...you will actually talk to Steven....

by

the man is god...with him SQ is key...I love my naks they were designed and built by him...

rockford used to be built in the usa not sure if they still are
for amps get an old school us amps or mmats

i got a mmats d300hc for sale currently

subs digital designs or mmats are made in the usa
Going to be running a few dd 8's and one of those mmats amps, American there, unfortunately the rest of the system will be import...oh well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.