Audio Legion

Too bad I have no use for another 6.5" set as those look really stout. I have 3 sitting here already between a new set of Stevens, new set of CDT 2 ohm from ANS and a lightly used set of Silver Flutes. Same with the 4 channel since it wasn't in stock I picked up a NIB Pioneer GM-D8604 for 150 shipped.
The mids look nice as well as the passives, really would have been nice to see what the tweeters looked like ☹️

I thought about the 500 foot roll of 16 gauge but eh I will never need that much and I can pick that stuff up cheap enough from Amazon in 100 foot rolls which I did the other day for like 16 bucks shipped for install bay made stuff.

I lied! I apparently got a tracking number at 7 this morning. They didn’t text me like last time and the email went to spam unlike last time. Shows to be here Thursday 🤞

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...