Audio Legion

I saw on Facebook they stopped replying to their dealers so that’s not a good sign. However, I did order the 2500 LOL. $230 for Korean 2500 is crazy and I can resell it (assuming I get it) without a loss.
I think we are good. Just checked my tracking and my package is moving. Currently in St. Petersburg,FL
Delivery date for this Sunday

Apparently their warranty service ****** nutsack already so I guess nothing to lose lol

It’s hilarious suucked is filtered but not nutsack

Yep but you and I both have been wanting a SK 2.5K for awhile and at 230 shipped. And showing Monday for my delivery. They had it packaged within a half hour and out the door early this afternoon so no complaints there.

Yet they are bringing out new stuff so idk.

Apparently their warranty service ****** nutsack already so I guess nothing to lose lol

It’s hilarious suucked is filtered but not nutsack
Lol, we shall soon see.
I saw on Facebook they stopped replying to their dealers so that’s not a good sign. However, I did order the 2500 LOL. $230 for Korean 2500 is crazy and I can resell it (assuming I get it) without a loss.
so I get a notification saying instead of tomorrow, my package will arrive on Monday. Not even an hour later, just got another notification pushing delivery date back to Wednesday 🤔

Interesting. The only online dealer I can see left is Showtime and everything AL is on sale (not many products left). Definitely points to a liquidation without officially announcing it.

I told my brother in law about getting the AL1600. He wants to buy but is scared he will get a DOA unit or it’ll never come in. My hope is my credit card company would fight for me if needed.

I told my brother in law about getting the AL1600. He wants to buy but is scared he will get a DOA unit or it’ll never come in. My hope is my credit card company would fight for me if needed.
I wouldn’t worry. The amp is in transit (or whatever they sent😂). I don’t have money to blow but it was only $100. I blow that on alcohol 🤷🏽‍♂️. Seriously though, I’m hoping these prices are legit and we all will get what we ordered.

He just ordered the 1600 LOL. I told him to come join me on the “hopefully we get it” side. My assumption is that we will get our stuff but expect no CS or warranty going forward. IF there is an issue, I’ll just send it for repair and it’ll still be a good deal (I hope).

Saw this under the 2500 review 🤷

Not missing anything with no warranty or customer service. Was the same when they just started up....

The price of the 2500s is decent. $10 more than I paid for my FSD 2600s(same company and amp) at dealer cost. I had one randomly pop on me but no issues out of the rest of the amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...