Audio legion customer support

Participant count
  • Participant list

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR
So I order the 0g ofc amp kit to tidy up my install with...they sent me aluminum wire...I was pretty pissed, tried the phone number...dead...no response from the email I sent...

Then I noticed my shipping label said skar...I shot them an email today and they're working with me to get it right...

So if you have a problem with an order from audio legion...take it to skar's customer service...

Yeah the owner is going to Skar. Was pictures on the net of them a few months ago, rumors were floating that he was bought out and he also wanted to get away from running a business. Too bad Audio Legion/FSD had a good rep

I was just giving a heads up for anyone else that had an issue...

It's definitely not a good thing to have fewer options though...

So just an update...everything was proceeding fine (but slowly) then finally today the skar rep said I was burnt...today was also the first time audio legion wasn't in the signature line of the email as well...I sent them pics showing the kit I received was obviously not the same product number as the ofc and every other pic they asked for...now I'm doing a charge back...this will be the last time I deal with skar in any fashion though...

So just an update...everything was proceeding fine (but slowly) then finally today the skar rep said I was burnt...today was also the first time audio legion wasn't in the signature line of the email as well...I sent them pics showing the kit I received was obviously not the same product number as the ofc and every other pic they asked for...now I'm doing a charge back...this will be the last time I deal with skar in any fashion though...
D@mn man, that *****. Seems they are living up to their reputation. I wanted to order a few more Audio Legion items but not sure if I even want to now.

Well that certainly Blows Azz for sure..Ill be looking elsewhwere for my new wiring then. Prob just go with Sky High again,or GP Audio. Ive never had any issues with those two. I used to get everything from Vertex... but they are shut down. I may look into CT Sounds... I have a couple runs of the older Audio Technix wiring and Fuse blocks in one other truck. No issues with anything.

That blows.

I know I said I prob wouldn’t buy anything else from AL but….just got another 1200.1😩😁
Anyways, got it within 3 days. And they lowered the price on their amps. Prob gonna pick up a few more just because!

Heck if I needed subs or an amp I'd still order from them...just not wire again 🤣
Just got 2 more amps and an eq that I ordered on Friday. Just not a bad price for matching amps and decent power. Got an eq thanks to
@audiobaun 😩😁. Even if I don’t use it, I’m sure someone will come to me with a crappy head unit and they could benefit from it. Heck, for $29, why not!
5C9E20AA-5636-4261-ABDB-2F4569BEA494.jpeg
34716873-885B-4F3D-967F-1C5F17F40300.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...