Audio Jam in Bear

Intercooler

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Sep 21, 2004
Maryland
Mixed bag with these guys. I lost an amp and the next guy I had working on my car found the ground wire wasn't done right and was loose. They also were a little more brutal on taking my car apart than I had hoped. My install was okay but they sold me a cap which I probably didn't need and didn't spec out the fuse combo right for my system which was later replaced by my same shop guy with a nice rated breaker. On a 1-10 I put them at a 5. Better options out there!

CesF2006

10+ year member
Jan 28, 2007
Moscow PA
yeah well i bought an l5 15 from them at carlisle performance and style, then when i got home and it didnt work, the gentleman who answered the phone told me quote.... to go fvck myself. so now im stuck with a very large paperweight. I shouldve just bought off accomodations.

assman

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 17, 2007
Rising Sun,Md
Would you want these people to work on your car?This was taking at there show on the 23rd.The guy was a installer at Audio Jam.

Gianotti

UNLIMTED POWER
10+ year member
Nov 27, 2006
ceciltuckey, Md
i was there and seen that, haha. ive seen there work and, am not impressed at all. they do have decent prices for being a somewhat local shop...

OP
Intercooler

Intercooler

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Sep 21, 2004
Maryland
What did he get arrested for? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

OP
Intercooler

Intercooler

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Sep 21, 2004
Maryland
Dont know why he got arrested.You guys coming to cecil county drag strip 6-30-07.Its a usaci show.
What time and what is it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

assman

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 17, 2007
Rising Sun,Md
gates open at 4pm its part of kumho street warriorz tour.There will be a car show and usaci stereo comp.

Zakerid

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Apr 15, 2007
At home
Would you want these people to work on your car?This was taking at there show on the 23rd.The guy was a installer at Audio Jam.

lmao... that is great. i am not surprised though.

crazycracker

Nov 20, 2008
Wilmington, De Reading, PA
I am sorry but I was playing around & found this trend - I know its older but I just had to put my 2 cent in

audio jam.... better known as audio scam.
you can't please everybody - there is always someone that thinks you should bend over & take up the butt

yea no gonna lie some of the installs ive seen didnt impress me, and im an installer at circuit. so....
Circuit - you guys are no dream team either - no real custom - can barely do a basic radio install - refuses jobs if they are 2 hard - plug & play is the only thing you can do anyway - most of you guys don't even know your own product - same w/ your counter part Best Buy - they are talking about getting rid of the 12v install bay in all their stores - because of all f#@k ups - has cost the company to much $$$

they are complete scammers...
again opinions are like a#@holes - everybody has one

What did he get arrested for? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif
I don't know the whole story but I know a good amount - bottom line - the arrest had nothing to do w/ Audio Jam - the guy was seeing some girl & come to find out she had a man or exboyfriend deal - the exemployee got into it w/ the "ex" & he hurt him pretty bad (from what I understand) the night before - the guy pressed charges - the police came & got him - pretty simple

i was there and seen that, haha. ive seen there work and, am not impressed at all. they do have decent prices for being a somewhat local shop...
they do have decide pricing but you get what you pay for when it comes to installs

Music is my life, I love music so much! Audio Jam is the best!
they are all pretty good guys

fwb_1234

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jan 27, 2007
Greenville, SC
I am sorry but I was playing around & found this trend - I know its older but I just had to put my 2 cent in

again opions are like a#@holes - everybody has one

they are all pretty good guys
I have an opinion. Maybe you have an opion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds