Audio Jam in Bear

Would you want these people to work on your car?This was taking at there show on the 23rd.The guy was a installer at Audio Jam.
100_3102.jpg

100_3103.jpg
lmao... that is great. i am not surprised though.

I am sorry but I was playing around & found this trend - I know its older but I just had to put my 2 cent in

audio jam.... better known as audio scam.
you can't please everybody - there is always someone that thinks you should bend over & take up the butt

yea no gonna lie some of the installs ive seen didnt impress me, and im an installer at circuit. so....
Circuit - you guys are no dream team either - no real custom - can barely do a basic radio install - refuses jobs if they are 2 hard - plug & play is the only thing you can do anyway - most of you guys don't even know your own product - same w/ your counter part Best Buy - they are talking about getting rid of the 12v install bay in all their stores - because of all f#@k ups - has cost the company to much $$$

they are complete scammers...
again opinions are like a#@holes - everybody has one

Would you want these people to work on your car?This was taking at there show on the 23rd.The guy was a installer at Audio Jam.
100_3102.jpg

100_3103.jpg
What did he get arrested for? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif
I don't know the whole story but I know a good amount - bottom line - the arrest had nothing to do w/ Audio Jam - the guy was seeing some girl & come to find out she had a man or exboyfriend deal - the exemployee got into it w/ the "ex" & he hurt him pretty bad (from what I understand) the night before - the guy pressed charges - the police came & got him - pretty simple

i was there and seen that, haha. ive seen there work and, am not impressed at all. they do have decent prices for being a somewhat local shop...
they do have decide pricing but you get what you pay for when it comes to installs

Music is my life, I love music so much! Audio Jam is the best!
they are all pretty good guys

I am sorry but I was playing around & found this trend - I know its older but I just had to put my 2 cent in

again opions are like a#@holes - everybody has one

I have an opinion. Maybe you have an opion.

you can't please everybody - there is always someone that thinks you should bend over & take up the butt

Circuit - you guys are no dream team either - no real custom - can barely do a basic radio install - refuses jobs if they are 2 hard - plug & play is the only thing you can do anyway - most of you guys don't even know your own product - same w/ your counter part Best Buy - they are talking about getting rid of the 12v install bay in all their stores - because of all f#@k ups - has cost the company to much $$$

I don't know the whole story but I know a good amount - bottom line - the arrest had nothing to do w/ Audio Jam - the guy was seeing some girl & come to find out she had a man or exboyfriend deal - the exemployee got into it w/ the "ex" & he hurt him pretty bad (from what I understand) the night before - the guy pressed charges - the police came & got him - pretty simple

they do have decide pricing but you get what you pay for when it comes to installs

Music is my life, I love music so much! Audio Jam is the best!

You must be a freind of some ppl who work there. Alot of ppl hear more bad things then good things about the place. Its not an opinion when stating facts.

""you can't please everybody - there is always someone that thinks you should bend over & take up the butt ""

Kindof an odd saying. For mistakes. Do you say this to a customer after one of your techs just drilled a hole into their gas tank.

And Im kindof sure that gccandy was/is just a spam bot posting random messages.

You must be a freind of some ppl who work there. Alot of ppl hear more bad things then good things about the place. Its not an opinion when stating facts.

""you can't please everybody - there is always someone that thinks you should bend over & take up the butt ""

Kindof an odd saying. For mistakes. Do you say this to a customer after one of your techs just drilled a hole into their gas tank.

And Im kindof sure that gccandy was/is just a spam bot posting random messages.
no - I shop all over for my caraudio (or did) - I used 2 be really heavy into systems (did SQ & db drag) - but have got out of it over the years (kids, family, house, divorce) - no I do not hang out w/ the guys or anything like that (just shop there) - they are the ones who have always done the best deals for me & again no issues - I have pretty much dealt w/ everybody over the years @ one time or another when it comes to car audio - DE, MD, PA but not some much NJ - I know a lot of retail guys & installers & hear all the horror stories about customers or whatever - everybodies different - "gas tank" thing - Tweeter did that to my car - took 4 months to get them to finally cover it - mistakes happen just have to deal w/ it - I am not on here bashing tweeter about the gas tank - again you can't please everybody - someone is always going to talk about this person or that person - this shop or that shop

no - I shop all over for my caraudio (or did) - I used 2 be really heavy into systems (did SQ & db drag) - but have got out of it over the years (kids, family, house, divorce) - no I do not hang out w/ the guys or anything like that (just shop there) - they are the ones who have always done the best deals for me & again no issues - I have pretty much dealt w/ everybody over the years @ one time or another when it comes to car audio - DE, MD, PA but not some much NJ - I know a lot of retail guys & installers & hear all the horror stories about customers or whatever - everybodies different - "gas tank" thing - Tweeter did that to my car - took 4 months to get them to finally cover it - mistakes happen just have to deal w/ it - I am not on here bashing tweeter about the gas tank - again you can't please everybody - someone is always going to talk about this person or that person - this shop or that shop
Again the comment of you cant please everybody. For a shop you should want to please everybody. As Im sure they want to please everybody. When they F up on somthin its on them they should fix it. When they F up somthin and dont well then. Does the boss say "Welll I cant please everyone" I hope not. Or mabye they do. Id think ppl would rather hear the good things and the bad things about the shop what they did to their rides how good was the install. All things that go into choosing where to make your purchase at. If the place has more than a few bad reveiws well then not a good place to shop. And ppl are not talking about well they didnt give a good price. We are talking about well they installed my amp with a crappy ground came loose in a day. Or the subs were wired wrong for the amp. All things that are not with your statment of " You cant please everyone" a mistake is a mistake.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...