Attn GOOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only bans i have given are spammers and post dumpers. spammers get perma. Post dumpers have been getting 3 days I.E, my sig and then the perma ban michaellane got. Thats all ive done.
Not true. You banned Slappin for almost a month....for basically nothing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Not true. You banned Slappin for almost a month....for basically nothing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Oh yeah. Actually, he got snippy and racist. Racism is not allowed, he knew it, he used it, he got banned. He will be back.

Also i banned mike hayes for 21 days for being a douche nugget to me.

The only bans i have given are spammers and post dumpers. spammers get perma. Post dumpers have been getting 3 days I.E, my sig and then the perma ban michaellane got. Thats all ive done.
******** *******. You banned me on accident last weekend I was told.

but not that
Nothing we can do about it bro.

I can see both sides to this, and i have nothing against slappin but if he had said the same thing to me that he said to worst then i probably woulda banned him too, only for a day or so but...

******** *******. You banned me on accident last weekend I was told.
Nothing we can do about it bro.
thats was an accident, i can believe that. as for mike, i was just starting to think he wasnt so much of a douchebag, so much for that.

I can see both sides to this, and i have nothing against slappin but if he had said the same thing to me that he said to worst then i probably woulda banned him to, only for a day or so but...
Worst has yet to ban anyone else for the same offense (oversized sig).

A couple days or even a week would've been justified, but nearly a month? Nope.

I can see both sides to this, and i have nothing against slappin but if he had said the same thing to me that he said to worst then i probably woulda banned him to, only for a day or so but...
Then you're both ******* and shouldn't be on the Internet. Its too serious for you.

Then you're both ******* and shouldn't be on the Internet. Its too serious for you.
man you KNOW this is serious bidness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Lazy rider will soon be banned for his signature. I sent him a PM asking him to take it down politely like i did to slappin. If i get the same response i got for slapping then he will be banned for the same length of time.

Spider Monkey was banned on accident. I was trying to get ecs23 or whatever who had changed his name to Spider MOnkey and it automatically got the real spidey.

If you want to think im terrible at it thats cool but unless you know the whole mike hayes situation then you are just taking shots in the dark as to what actaully happened in that situation.

Lazy rider will soon be banned for his signature. I sent him a PM asking him to take it down politely like i did to slappin. If i get the same response i got for slapping then he will be banned for the same length of time.
Spider Monkey was banned on accident. I was trying to get ecs23 or whatever who had changed his name to Spider MOnkey and it automatically got the real spidey.

If you want to think im terrible at it thats cool but unless you know the whole mike hayes situation then you are just taking shots in the dark as to what actaully happened in that situation.
First of all I'm not asking you to justify what you do. All I'm sayin' is that "he was being a douche nugget to me" isn't grounds for banning. You said you wanted to do this **** right, so do it....

Obviously i have no control over what you do but all i ask is that you be fair... if you are banning for oversized sigs then all with oversized sigs should get the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

schackel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
schackel
San Francisco
Start date
Participants