Site

Participant count
  • Participant list
"We're aware of malware activity on the site and the fact that a lot of virus programs have halted or warned visitors from coming to the site. We're working to get this problem resolved and get the site back to normal. I can assure you we're doing all we can and we apologize for the major inconvenience this is causing"

they at least workin on it =/

We're still working on it night and day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Have been the whole time. I will explain more later, but I do apologize for the hassle.

Please post in here if you're still receiving the malware on pages. Not the warning that this site is unsafe, but the attempt to install malware on the page you're viewing.

We're still working on it night and day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Have been the whole time. I will explain more later, but I do apologize for the hassle.
Please post in here if you're still receiving the malware on pages. Not the warning that this site is unsafe, but the attempt to install malware on the page you're viewing.
So the simple answer to my original queries is "No"....great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.