Attn GOOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you failed bro. and with the quickness. its alright tho, so far you are the only one that seems so bent outta shape about it. you used to be entertaining, how 'bout you make yourself useful.

lmao...bent outta shape about what? and thanks for the entertaining compliment...dont pull that "used to be" card on me because you cant find a way to keep enjoying life. ***** bro, ***** real bad.
1. dont know, you havent said.

2. it was meant as a compliment.

3. hopefully your best days arent behind you

but this is kinda lame...

tools.jpg

Says Mr ExModWhoseGoingToCTandNeverComingBack.
JohnnyDrama? He's never been better than this. lol
Bro, Mr ExModWhoseGoingToCTandNeverComingBack was Johnny Drama, not JohnnyDrama. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

biitch = umad. i dont even have to do **** and you prove my point for me over and over and over and over and over again. dude, for real....can you at least make an attempt at this.
I'm just fuking wih you. I am a little disappointed though, I was thinking the same about you. Oh well...

no ****? dbfan, ngsm, probably others. well if it wasnt you worst then i apologize. i was starting to think that everyone was right about you being a mod.

The only bans i have given are spammers and post dumpers. spammers get perma. Post dumpers have been getting 3 days I.E, my sig and then the perma ban michaellane got. Thats all ive done.

The only bans i have given are spammers and post dumpers. spammers get perma. Post dumpers have been getting 3 days I.E, my sig and then the perma ban michaellane got. Thats all ive done.
I'm cool with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

schackel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
schackel
San Francisco
Start date