ATTENTION EMINENCE GUYS! Cheaper Alternative to Eminence?

its the new forum boner.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Eminence=retarded

Eminence boner=

teh_internets_04.jpg

According the chart I have it was tested at 1K like a good bit of others.

Proabably just another added waste of paper they stuffed in the box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif oh well.

I didnt ask for a complete LMS print when I was looking to buy.

As far as the scrarchy midrage you guys are referring to. I wouldnt personally install this style speaker in my Excursion and I haven't, but some of us are needing a louder and louder midrange to keep up with the low end we have an abundance of.

My new install is definately made for more of an outdoor rock concert kind of sound. It definately sounds better from a distance, but thats what it's built for.

but 60 speakers can be a lil bright.............

NeillBarber

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.