Atomic app15's in 94 accord

NOT trying to be a smarta$$ BUT if you want to save weight then maybe you shouldn't use a pair of 18's if you try tio save on weight by skimmimg the box on a pair of 18's....it will come back on you in the end. if you have those 2 monsters in the trunk already then what's another 25-30 lbs of mdf and screws?

NOT trying to be a smarta$$ BUT if you want to save weight then maybe you shouldn't use a pair of 18's if you try tio save on weight by skimmimg the box on a pair of 18's....it will come back on you in the end. if you have those 2 monsters in the trunk already then what's another 25-30 lbs of mdf and screws?
wtf are you talking about they are 15's and i realize i have to give up the entire trunk i am just looking for alternative materials or ways of building that might save a little bit of weight !!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.