ascendant audio mayhem 18 d1

theslamologist
10+ year member

fresh meat
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, but good condition. VERY Slight scuff on surround, shown in pics, average wear on motors bottom plate, I can give it a new powder coating in gloss black just like new if that's a huge deal to anyone, but it'll take over a week to cure.

Can't take pics with coil reading because my Walmart dmm is a piece of shat lol team th (Donny) confirm this lol

Price:

430 plus 1/2 of shipping, kinda heavy.

TRADES welcome, almost prefferred. Looking for some beefy 10s or 12s, I can add cash or other equipment for a sweet deal. Examples: DC lvl 5s or xls, 4hps, nightshades, trfs, tsns, shocker sig, I'll take subs, or just matching motors and baskets... just make some offers.

***********OR********************

If anyone has a mayhem motor, I'll buy it and build another 18. One 18 isn't worth no back seat lol

Thanks for looking, happy holidays!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer's choice of shipping method.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i love mayhems ,these guys dont know whats up,they like ssa ,but the thing id ,scott makes those woofers too as well as the crossfire and fi.huh go figure.so what you wanna trade for the 18.i mean what you need.might be interested.

i love mayhems ,these guys dont know whats up,they like ssa ,but the thing id ,scott makes those woofers too as well as the crossfire and fi.huh go figure.so what you wanna trade for the 18.i mean what you need.might be interested.
I'd like to sell it so i can make the preorder on the sa8v2s, but I'd also like a pair of huge motors(nightshades/4hps/etc) or a pair of beefy 12s dc lvl5s or similar. not much room for this in my eclipse, as i have 3 younger brothers that need rides to school occasionally. i also have an 18" xcon, but its been 4 weeks since i ordered a recone and nothing yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.