2 Memphs 1000d amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale: 2 Memphis amps both 1000d one new style one the old chrome goodness

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both used some scratches silver one is in very good condition

both have been repaired but guaranteed to work as new

if you buy either amp be ready to test it within 5 days and reply to me that it works if you wait i will not guarantee it because i cant be sure what will be done with it if you wait

Price:

silver 225 shipped

black 200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is included in the price with 200$ insurance if you want more ask

i will ship and package good i alwalys do !

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG061.jpg

IMG066.jpg

more pics here: http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/psychoacoustics/?start=all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...