Armrest Aux Plug 07 TC - Trying to make it work

Participant count
  • Participant list

Imerino

Hey everyone thought I would post here in the Electronics so I drive a 07 tc and I am going to be installing a Pioneer Avh-1500 over the next couple days here...

I was wondering since right now I have a very cheap aftermarket radio that came with the car - what plug am I supposed to be looking for in the back when I take everything off?

does anyone know? I am going to be flying blind haha

toyotas typically are just a simple L +, R +, shield (or ground). Just cut behind the plug, get an aux cable, splice in the wires, solder, plug the good end of the aux into the back of the Pioneer, call it a day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There is the 16pin connector in armrest of my old mercedes 2006 S350. Any possible way I can stream music from my phone wirelessly(Bluetooth) or...
Hi, if no one here is able to help you figure it out, try over at diyaudio in the car audio section, it is a more technical forum. This is one of...
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
They are. But, after using sort of them, i think best way is to root phone and do some real system modifications with Viper.
I'm new to this forum, so pardon my beginner understanding of car audio setups. I recently installed an AUX adapter in my 2006 BMW E46 (this one...

About this thread

Imerino

Imerino
Miami Beach
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Side Show