Are there any Incriminator Audio reps/vendors here?

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='Timmy13091']@VertexAudio ;[/QUOTE]

thanks Timmy. I sent them an e-mail. I was going to PM him/them earlier but I noticed no activity on that account for 4 years so...

thanks Timmy. I sent them an e-mail. I was going to PM him/them earlier but I noticed no activity on that account for 4 years so...
Think you're looking at the wrong account...Andrew's been on regularly for months. I think he's busy coordinating moving shop, though. He mentioned something about that back when CES was going on.

Think you're looking at the wrong account...Andrew's been on regularly for months. I think he's busy coordinating moving shop, though. He mentioned something about that back when CES was going on.
agh, that Vertex account is the one I looked into. Don't know Andrew's handles and such.

agh, that Vertex account is the one I looked into. Don't know Andrew's handles and such.
We were talking by PM when I was considering doing a trade-in. Used the Vertex account to do it. he should have a phone number or email on his website, worst case.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Maybe the account activity refers to posts? IDK, I'll PM the account any way and see what happens.

gracias champs.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Maybe the account activity refers to posts? IDK, I'll PM the account any way and see what happens.

gracias champs.
Hey bud,

Lookin for a Flatlyne? lol

Hey bud,
Lookin for a Flatlyne? lol
Lol glad to see you back in action. He's not the only one, but I wants more informations...something besides "a BL curve so flat, you'd think it was dead"...

I'm not completely over it. Still bouncing between the Flatlyne 15 and the W15GTi for my Tahoe build in the future. Feel free to PM me any info you can't publically release, @Vertex Audio ;

in case the sarcasm meters are broken, I am not over it either. I think I got my answer through customer support though just a bit ago.

All I needed to hear on that. Not looking for the Q level of SQL anyway and those options add up fast.
And PHD subs...god now I'm daydreaming of a pair of AF 12s. And having nightmares of the drain it'll pull on the account.
They actually stopped making those due to how much they cost. Here is a picture of them though.

PHD1.jpg

They actually stopped making those due to how much they cost. Here is a picture of them though.
PHD1.jpg
It's now your fault I have to change my pants because I

justin-timberlake-jizz-in-my-pants-12.jpg

That is too beautiful to mount any way other than inverted.

It's now your fault I have to change my pants because I
justin-timberlake-jizz-in-my-pants-12.jpg

That is too beautiful to mount any way other than inverted.
If I could find one, I would pay an absurd amount of money for it haha. Not even the company has one lying around =[

They actually stopped making those due to how much they cost.[/img]
Now I have to ask, more or less than the Ultimo (not talking about the SC)?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

If I could find one, I would pay an absurd amount of money for it haha. Not even the company has one lying around =[
You and me both. I only need one kidney...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.