Are Subs to big?!?!(Camaro)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Riddle6
10+ year member

Hello, I am getting a Camaro...which I have been told have around a 7in. trunk from Gas tank to the top of the seat.....and so I am reading alot of the subs I want (Brahma's,W7's,A's) and all of them have larger mounting depths.....will this make a diffrence....please any help at all lol.....I just want to know what subs will fit in this **** car.....and I want the best SQ as I showed before about the A's,Brahmas and W7's

Well I have pretty much decided on Brahma's.....but I am lookin for SQ really.....which I know Brahmas will be loud....that is a given but will they be smooth and crisp? Snd I have been told the Brahma's will fit in the Camaro easy

Originally posted by Goddyd4me im assuming u dont plan on using the truck space for your system??? cause if u do you could have some decent air space......
Have you answered this yet? I'm with mike. It seems like you would have a good amount of trunk space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.