Are JVC's crap stereos?

Not sure since I have a iPhone, all these unit are a lil annoying as in once you plug the phone it automatically plays the music stored in it. Was never able to find the option to do it manually. 

I was just gifted a JVC KD-X360TS from a friend that accidentally blew my front door speakers. I was actually looking at it on my pc and guess she though she would make it up, she did even thought she didn't have to. 1st impression was it was cheap, it's a digital media receiver so no cd, its small, light weight and buttons feel light..But let me tell you, this thing sounds good and has tons of options. It replaced a Kenwood cd player and I could not be happier. Just want to find out where she got it because I was looking at it in crutchfield and she got it locally lol.
LOL dude we got some **** in common that's the same HU i ordered for my XJ.. Glad you gave it a good review, when I read all of it's features and specs, I expected to pay around $300 and it's only around $90

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.