Are Infinity Perfect 12's any good?

Sound quality wise, the Perfect is hard to beat. I would say that the sound quality is better than the Phoenix just because of the large size of the 15. If you're looking for SQ I'd take the Perfect, if you want loud booming bass then consider the PG.

I'm underpowering two 12.1 perfects with a sony xm-1502 760watt amp. Each are getting 150watts @ ohms.

These suckers are rated 350rms and most people push 500-600 watts RMS!!

But these suckers already POUND in my hatchback CIVIC! I can be heard a couple blocks away! however, I'm buying a better amp and making it even more louder!

You will not be disappointed with these! Was worth my $200 a piece.

ive installed a perfect in a friends car before and it sounds great it has great sq and hits very hard and about the lack of spl, i dont really see it i think it has just as much as most other compairable subs.

I retract my previous statement. I just heard to 12" Infinity sub. They were hooked up to a JBL mono amp, not sure on watts. Those suckers pouded. They sound sweet. Well difined and hard hitting subs. I suggest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.