cos 6/10

Price:

160 shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:
IMG_20130419_103354_547_zps4088f2d1.jpg
IMG_20130419_103337_975_zps7e2e753b.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

These reliable? If so, I was going to get a Soundqubed 1200.1 seeing as this is the same but cheaper, I'm very interested. Just want to make sure this will still last a few years.

These reliable? If so, I was going to get a Soundqubed 1200.1 seeing as this is the same but cheaper, I'm very interested. Just want to make sure this will still last a few years.
These are great amps. As long as your electrical is up to snuff and you don't beat the sh*t out of it, it should treat you well years to come. Although when buying used you don't know what kind of Hell it went through before you got it so...

Thank you! I'm interested then! What would you say electrical would be needed?
I'd say good 4 gauge wire, Big 3, a good battery under the hood and another one inside and you'd be good to go. Kind of depends upon what size alternator is in your car to begin with.

I'd say good 4 gauge wire, Big 3, a good battery under the hood and another one inside and you'd be good to go. Kind of depends upon what size alternator is in your car to begin with.
Not sure what alt, it's an 08 xB, so probably wimpy. But I'll be running two batteries for sure. Kinda scared to try doing the big 3, I'm not very good with my hands, so I typically pay to have stuff installed, they don't do big 3's and I don't want to **** my car up on accident. Haha

Not sure what alt, it's an 08 xB, so probably wimpy. But I'll be running two batteries for sure. Kinda scared to try doing the big 3, I'm not very good with my hands, so I typically pay to have stuff installed, they don't do big 3's and I don't want to **** my car up on accident. Haha
You should be able to look up the amperage of the alternator on the internet somewhere. There's all kinds of tutorials on Youtube for the Big 3. Hard to believe that installers in your area don't do it. Where is Stafford by? Close to St. Louis or Kansas City? Or are you south kind of by the OK border?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.