1 12" Alpine Type-X For Sale

Item(s) for Sale:

1 Alpine Type-X

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Function: 10/10

Cosmetics: 9/10

Sub works perfectly. Never had issues; I'm just looking to upgrade to two 15's.

Price:

$250 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping, but I'm open to work with anyone on it.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hopefully I did it right this time. I've never done this before.

Thanks for looking.

so because you are selling a used sub for more than what they sell new for, and he called you out on it, he is a jerkoff? goodluck with the sale.

It was a joke. Notice the ''LOL''...?

I reasoned since I had been called a ****, ******, etc. for not following proper protocol in initially making this post, it was common practice.

LOL lighten up.

BTW, any links to where I could find this sub new for under $250? I might just keep this one and add another.

Honestly, I here I don't see anyone that would be willing to do more than about $150 shipped for that sub, if at all. Being that its an Alpine (name brand, still a good sub though IMO) I think you'd be much better trying toget rid of it on your local Craigslist. At least there you would more than likely 1) be able to sell it, 2) I think you could probably get closer to $200 for it locally, and 3) you wouldn't be losing out on shipping costs. Those Type-X's aren't exactly light, plus you'd need some sturdy shipping materials. Not trying to jack your thread or anything, just some honest advice.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think I would like to let go of it, since I've been checking out some of these new subs that are being discussed on this site. (New to me, at least.)

I'd like to look into 2 XFL 12's or even 15's. I have two amps (Hifonics Brutus 1700.1d and Hifonics Brutus brx2006) and I'm picking up a JL 1000/1 for $200 bucks today, so if I can move the Alpine and a couple of amps, I could get new subs.

I'll leave this up for a few hours and delete if I get any hits on Craigslist.

Thanks again for your help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.