Diamond Audio 12" subs and custom enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm gauging the interest on my diamond audio d112d2's and custom enclosure for them.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One of the subs has been clipped to "death", idk if any of you gurus would be able to fix it? The other sub is fine as well as the enclosure is in great condition.

Price:

Rock-bottom. Throw out any offer! As long as shipping is paid any offer will be considered since I'm replacing the 12s with a single 15.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Let me know where you are and I will figure out the shipping. Paid by buyer.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pictures available on request.

Item(s) for Sale:
I'm gauging the interest on my diamond audio d112d2's and custom enclosure for them.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One of the subs has been clipped to "death", idk if any of you gurus would be able to fix it? The other sub is fine as well as the enclosure is in great condition.

Price:

Rock-bottom. Throw out any offer! As long as shipping is paid any offer will be considered since I'm replacing the 12s with a single 15.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Let me know where you are and I will figure out the shipping. Paid by buyer.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pictures available on request.
got pics of the working one?

Pics might help but the D1's are the entry level Diamonds and I can't see very much interest in a 200 watt 12. They're not worth reconing. Sell the working one with the box on Craigslist and call it a day. Even if you sold the working one it's not worth the shipping. Not trying to be harsh. But it's pretty much the truth.

Haha way ahead of you on the CL ad. Buyer is supposed to be coming to look at them tomorrow. Thanks for the advice though!
No problem. I'm a fan of Diamond just wish their stuff wasn't so expensive. I had a pair of D3's in a prefab ported box that was way too small. They still managed to overcome it and sound pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.