Apple subwoofer design program

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just looking to figure out what the best program for subwoofer design would be. All I have are apple products and I currently need to start looking at a good program.

TIA
Lee
Winisd, bass box pro, hornsrep are the only good ones. You'll need to run a virtual windows 10/8/7 on your mac(google it) because theres no good subwoofer enclosure design software on apple devices. Not accurate ones anyways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Good to know. Put that info on the Pilot forum(s) for the world to know. :cool:
I pulled an android unit out for a Heigh10. Regret the hell outta that. Android unit is SOLIDLY mounted. Heigh10...not so much. Bounces more than...
I’m looking for a good apple play hu. Anyone’s to stay clear of? I’m looking around 6-700 dollar range. Any suggestion I appreciate it.
From what i read .. ..press cog ....select application ....select carplay ....select left or right for steering aplication
Hello Folks, I recently rented a Polestar 2 vehicle for several days while on vacation. I used Apple CarPlay and the resolution of the apple...

About this thread

Leesi207

CarAudio.com Recruit
Leesi207
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from