Ap1500d - Has anyone had Success?

Participant count
  • Participant list
If it does not have a master/ slave switch on either amp. It can NOT be strapped. You can buy a max link and strap them that way. But I would contact maxxsonics before buying it to see if anyone has used the max link to strap that amp. Im sure you can use it, And If you do buy it. The directions will walk you through everything on how to hook it up.

If you're going to run two AP1500Ds then why not just buy one AP30001D? It is basically two AP1500Ds internally strapped in one case, 1500 watts RMS x 2 into 1 ohms stereo or 3000 watts RMS x 1 into 2 ohms mono. I have one and it does rated and pounds the hell outta my subs.

If you're going to run two AP1500Ds then why not just buy one AP30001D? It is basically two AP1500Ds internally strapped in one case, 1500 watts RMS x 2 into 1 ohms stereo or 3000 watts RMS x 1 into 2 ohms mono. I have one and it does rated and pounds the hell outta my subs.
Just trying to save $37

If it does not have a master/ slave switch on either amp. It can NOT be strapped. You can buy a max link and strap them that way. But I would contact maxxsonics before buying it to see if anyone has used the max link to strap that amp. Im sure you can use it, And If you do buy it. The directions will walk you through everything on how to hook it up.
Jackie says other wise...

Good Morning Anthony,

Yes you can strap two AP-1500.1D’s together.

Thank you,

Jackie Alvarez

P. 1-877-AUDIOPIPE

Jackie says other wise...
So your boy from audiopipe says you can. Do you happen to ask him how to then lol.

All I know from all the amps I came into contact with. If it does not have a Master/ Slave switch on the amp itself. It can not be strapped.

So your boy from audiopipe says you can. Do you happen to ask him how to then lol.
All I know from all the amps I came into contact with. If it does not have a Master/ Slave switch on the amp itself. It can not be strapped.
i actually did. pg 15 in their manual shows you how

Don't see what's wrong with trying to save money lol. I'd rather have them in 2 separate cases so it's easier to install, but that's my opinion.
I also think it would be easier for me to install two amps in my installation rather than the one bulky amp (ap30001d).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.