AP mini amps

links?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

put a mini amp in fathers motorcycle, sounds pretty good not sure of the brand though.

Ive heard the monos do rated. but ive not heard anything about the 2 and 4ch. From my previous experience the ap and aqx series was a bit noisy.

i have the 4050, it's solid it was for my s10 but my zx650.4 crapped out on me and I have to use the 4050 until my kicker amp is fixed. It's a solid amp and pushes my ID ctx65 comps really well, not as much power as the kicker but its good clean power, def. worth the money. It's also TINY like a dvd case which is awesome for what it offers and it has a little fan under it, I do however dislike that all the tuning is on the underside but it had to go somewhere I just prefer it to be on top or on the sides

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.