SOLD anythign cheap shipped?

Originally built for two eD e12a's...so around 1.5cF per sub, common chamber, with a 28Hz tuning. The slot port is painted flat black, and it's covered in gray carpeting.

I got some snake eyes viper irons, with a nike bag, a adams titlies driver and a oddyse putter. If anyone is into golf let me know. I only used it last yr. I worked as head cook at the course. I am not into golf really and wont be using these again. But the bags 200 alone the driver was like 250 cust grip and shaft. And the irons were 300 when I got all of this. Also the putter I dont even remember but I will hook someone up with a really good deal if intersted I can get pics as well. Even considering trades.

what year?what model?
i guess your talking to me.. they are the all silver ones.. dual 2 ohm.. just sold the ones locally that I was using that replaced the blown ones.. they have been in my closet forever now actually.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.